Conquest in Dry Dock

Luluwa

I believe the fact there was a large crane at the dock in Galveston loading stuff up onto the decks was a big giveaway. The ship left late last night heading to Freeport.

Dave

I didn't happen to see a large crane at the dock in Galveston loading stuff up but anyway, the ship will be great when it gets back to Texas.

I didn't happen to see a large crane at the dock in Galveston loading stuff up but anyway, the ship will be great when it gets back to Texas.

It could be seen clearly on the webcam. Someone actually posted on CC asking what the "pole" was.

Dave

My father cruised on the Carnival Extasy after it came out of dry dock a few yrs ago and it had engine troubles if I remember correctly. I hope the Conquest gets all the new bugs worked out before we sail 2/22/2009:D

Hey Tinman!

I was thinking the same thing. They seem to always have other problems after dry dock. You know how it goes in life, If you clean it, it won't work the same again.:) Looking forward to meeting at our meet and greet.

Archived