Creole Tours

MNFreeze

We did the Lobster Lunch tour with Glen several years ago - before the Starfish Garden was part of the tour package. I have to say it sounds like the tour is as good, if not better than it was 4 yrs ago. (O my, has it really been that long?!)

Glen is first rate and a very sweet person. The lobster was delicious!! It was the first time I'd ever had whole lobster split in half and grilled over an open charcoal pit. It was wonderful.

I don't think you will be disappointed if you elect to book this tour.

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

I found Creole Cruises on CC last year, and I have to say it was the highlight of our trip in December. Captain Glenn is the best, and the communication prior to the excursion was top-notch and professional.

• 4 weeks later...

We just got back from our May 10th cruise and Creole delivered! Glen and Mario gave an amazing tour, snorkelling was good and star fish were neat.

Rum Punch and Lobster were incredible. Mario did the cooking and it was delicious!

A really great relaxing day. Worth every penny.:)

The all day tour is $120 USD including lunch and drinks (;)Rum punch, beer or soft drinks). Our afternoon snorkel is $50/pp.

All day tour is 9 -3 and you need to be there by 8h45. Normal half day snorkel is 9-12. We booked a private one on our roll-call from 2-5

Thank you for the reply. I think it's a done deal

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me what is the actual time spent in the boat? Part of the time they quote for the trip is transportation time. I'm wondering what time you actually step your foot into the boat and what time you set foot back on the dock. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Can any one tell me what is a reasonable time to wait for their response - I have email them twice - once a week ago and again two days ago - no response - even to tell me they are booked. I'd just like to know one way or the other??

Jayna K

Can any one tell me what is a reasonable time to wait for their response - I have email them twice - once a week ago and again two days ago - no response - even to tell me they are booked. I'd just like to know one way or the other??

Jayna K

I have been booked with Creole for about 4 months now and spoke with Katja a few days ago. A few fellow cruisers wanted to join our outing and they were anxious to hear back from her, so I reached out to Creole. They were on vacation throughout September, you should hear back from them any day now:)

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from our cruise on 18 Oct 2009. It did take some time to get booked, but do it on line. Capt Glen is very accomodating, in fact a couple had his number and booked the day of the trip. The ride in the boat to the island is about 30 to 45 minutes, but you do take a few leisure stops to see some beautiful island homes and sites. Food was excellent, snorkeling was great, crew awesome. You just relax and enjoy Mario does the cooking and Capt Glen does the entertaining.

Book it you can't go wrong. The lobster was 100% better than they served on the ship. Only wish I could have eaten more. Best Rum punch I had all cruise

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly I would just like to thank everyone for their input...its always very helpful 'being a first time cruiser' to have the essential info!

Now a little undecided, as a previous post has stated, I have also heard of the places such as Nelson's dockyard and Shirley heights are thought of as unmissable, this is my only niggle about booking a boat trip. Although by the sounds of it, this trip sounds like people really enjoyed it! On the other hand $120 is a bit pricey i would think.

We are due to cruise in December.

Thank you beforehand for any responses.

:)

Firstly I would just like to thank everyone for their input...its always very helpful 'being a first time cruiser' to have the essential info!

Now a little undecided' date=' as a previous post has stated, I have also heard of the places such as Nelson's dockyard and Shirley heights are thought of as unmissable, this is my only niggle about booking a boat trip. Although by the sounds of it, this trip sounds like people really enjoyed it! On the other hand $120 is a bit pricey i would think.

We are due to cruise in December.

Thank you beforehand for any responses.

:)[/quote']

Hi There! As far as excursions go, you simply cannot beat the experience (and the value) you get with Creole. When we stopped in Antigua, we went with Creole, and though we never got a chance to see the island, I would book with them again in a heartbeat should we have the chance to return.

If you are a history buff, you should lean toward seeing the sights in Antigua. If you love sun, swimming, and leisure, I would book Creole.

As a note to everyone, Creole has a Facebook page. Just do a search for their name and their fan page pops up. I'm sure they would love it if former guests became fans on their page;).

• 2 weeks later...

I think we are going to to the 3 hour tour. Just to the Cades reef. We can then come back to the ship , have lunch, and do either sightseeing or another beach.Our ship leaves at 4 so we will still have time to take a taxi to somewhere. I e-mailed them to ask about the time in the water. We'll see what the response time is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My fiance and I were on the tour last week.

It was fabulous!!

Captain Glen did a great job and the lobster was sweat and terrific.

For anyone interested, Captain Glen also catches his own lobsters! Mario of does a great job of cooking them to perfection.

The lobsters are guaranteed to be fresh and big!

Captain Glen is getting a bigger boat in February.

As an observation, as we were waiting on our lobsters to cook, we took a walk and watch as other boats unloaded their packed boats (tours offered by the cruise ship) to a very small beach and were served Kool-aid and box lunches.

Our lunch of Lobster, freshly made salads, garlic bread and wine were so much better!!!

After lunch, the snokel trip to Starfish Beach was a great way to end the day. We saw many starfish of all colors.

I can not recommend the Creole Cruise Tour any higher.

It's terrific!

We have booked with creole cruises for the 1st week of Feb. I saw online a couple of places where people were saying they missed the cruise because the island time is different from the ship time. How can I keep that from happening to me???

Hi there, what ship will you be sailing on? We were on RCCL's Adventure of the Seas in October, and the ship time was the same as the island time.

We have booked with creole cruises for the 1st week of Feb. I saw online a couple of places where people were saying they missed the cruise because the island time is different from the ship time. How can I keep that from happening to me???

We are also going to be sailing on the Freedom the first week of feb. and taking the creole cruise lobster tour. I read the same review and emailed Katja about it. She told me they never had a problem before that group. It was their wedding / honeymoon, and maybe it was their own fault for missing it. She also told me to talk to someone on the boat about time difference. Im sure there wont be a problem.

My family of 5 ( all women ages 23-70) will be looking forward to sailing on Creole cruise with you in Feb.

Archived