Adult area

paradiseseekers

I also wish Carnival / Parents would do a better job of enforcing adults only.

My "kids" are now 16/20 and aren't going where I am... but when they were little we never went somewhere "adult" be it a fancy eatery or an "adult area" unless they were with babysitter/camp Carnival/etc. I am constantly amazed at the parents that think it OK for them to bring their little "darlings" with them. If it says "adults only" that's what it means.

On our December trip on the Miracle, the aft pool and hot tub were labeled adults only. The only time I saw a child in that pool (he was with his mother) it wasn't more than 15 minutes than a Carnival employee came and informed the mother that it was adults only and they left. I was really impressed! I also spent a lot of time at the aft bar and pool area.

On our December trip on the Miracle, the aft pool and hot tub were labeled adults only. The only time I saw a child in that pool (he was with his mother) it wasn't more than 15 minutes than a Carnival employee came and informed the mother that it was adults only and they left. I was really impressed! I also spent a lot of time at the aft bar and pool area.

THis is good to know. I love kids and have two myself but if I do go the adult area I am there for a reason. :)

Archived