Star in P.V. dock or tender?

carontori

Hi, I'm trying to find out if the Star is docking or tendering in P.V. Anyone recently off the Star that can answer my question?

Hi. It should say in your E docs.It will be listed as Anchored(tendering), or it will say docked. For us that info was on page 4 of 11. We'll be sailing 21 March, and they have us docked at PV.

Hi. It should say in your E docs.It will be listed as Anchored(tendering), or it will say docked. For us that info was on page 4 of 11. We'll be sailing 21 March, and they have us docked at PV.

My e docs say tender but I have heard that a new dock has been built and the Star is now docking instead of tendering. I was hoping to hear from someone who was recently on the Star and could confirm.

I am on the 1-31-09 Star sailing. Here is the published schedule. Looks like we will "anchor" at PV.

Ship Name:Norwegian Star

Sailing Date:1/31/2009

Arrive1/31/2009 LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

DEPART 4:00 PM

2/1/2009 At Sea

CRUISE 2/2/2009

CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO ARRIVE-ANCHOR 11:00 AM 2/2/2009

CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO DEPART 6:00 PM

2/3/2009 MAZATLAN, MEXICO ARRIVE-DOCK 8:00 AM

2/3/2009 MAZATLAN, MEXICO DEPART 5:00 PM

2/4/2009 PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO ARRIVE-ANCHOR 8:00 AM

2/4/2009 PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO DEPART 10:00 PM

2/5/2009 At Sea CRUISE

2/6/2009 At Sea CRUISE

2/7/2009 LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA ARRIVE-DOCK 8:00 AM

WE were on the Star 1/10, and were told that since the Oosterdam has changed their schedule, the Star now has priority for the dock. We go again 2/7 and am certain we will dock.

I am new at this stuff, but old at cruising and age. Been on the Star over 20 times, but haven't been to the meet and greet. What is the deal ??

"We sail on the Star 2/28 my documents say we are docked in BOTH Mazatlan and PV."

We sail on the Star on 03/14 and we show docked in Mazatlan and PV as well. That is great news!

Thank you to whoever pointed that out to me on page 4 of 11 - I have looked at my paperwork a couple of times but had never noticed that.

Archived