Minibus in Corfu?

We are a party of 11 and we are looking for a privet tour in Corfu. All we are getting is suggestions for 3 cars, while we realy want to travel together in a minibus.

Anyone knows of a company that can provide us with a minibus?

Thanks

E

Hi - you would probably be better with cars. Last time I was in Corfu, I was terrified in a taxi - I'm sure the driver had been drinking.

It is a while since I've been and I did hear the bus service has improved a lot. Others may be able to advise. I guess it depends where you want to go and how far.

Corfu town is nice to explore and there's some lovely beaches and little villages, in other areas. But some places have become way too touristy - spoilt, busy and dirty. Do you have any idea where you would like to visit while you are there?

The fact I forgot to mention is that don't have 3 drivers in our group (a lot of children and some Grandparents) so we must have a minibus. We want to explore Paeleokastritsa, Achillion, Kanoni, some quaint villages - but we are open to all suggestions.

E

Your group may be best off hiring a tour company. Driving a minibus is slightly more complex than driving a car and you may have to have a special driver permit to be able to do it even if you can find one to rent. Doing a google search on "corfu tour minibus" did bring up a few companies that could accommodate your group.

Thank you nparmelee, this was my exact intention. I'm not looking to rent a minibus, but to rent one with a driver/guide, sorry for not being clear on that.

I have googled as you suggested, but what I'm looking for is (and this forum can realy be helpful in) giving specific recommendations, because on thier web sites - every tour company looks good.

So does anyone ever did a privet tour in Corfu - with a minibus and a driver/guide and can express his opinion on the quality of the tour?

Thanks

Archived