Navigator Promenade Room

Belfast Castle

Hi all - my husband & I are on a short 5 night cruise on Navigator out of Malaga in November.

We have booked promenade room 8597 - anyone know anythng about this room. We have previously had an oceanview on Rhapsody and a balcony on Explorer. Thought we would save a few pounds on this short cruise - any comments please

thanks

Barbara:)

The promenade rooms are a bit smaller than a standard inside cabin---but you do have that window that overlooks the promenade deck. I think it's better than an inside, even tho' it's smaller by a couple of sq. ft.

On vacation, I do like my space....I'd book a balcony, at the least, but that's just me!

We had cabin 8591 on Navigator, just 3 doors down from the one you will be having.

We have had several inside cabins and the promenade one definitely did not feel smaller. You get two settees for a start, great for when you have room service. The dressing table counter top is much larger than the inside cabins though the mirrored storage is smaller. For a 5 day cruise you will be perfectly fine with the storage.

I have attached a link to my webshots album

http://travel.webshots.com/album/563816829xCeJMB

in a flash, I would book the PR cabin over the inside cabin; we had the latter and when we saw the PR cabin--well, it sure seemed a lot larger than what we had (we were on Deck 9) I think.

loved the window seat (couch) concept and looking out over the crowds down below.

go for it! enjoy your cruise. we loved the coffee place and the Ixtapa Lounge (non smoking)

and the rock climbing wall is fun too! this ship is great!:)

Archived