? about 1/2 price deposit promotion

candhmama

I was looking on Celebrity's website about their 1/2 price promotion. Am I understanding it correctly that we will still be charged the full price and then refunded 1/2? Has anyone else done this, how fast do you get the refund? I know we still pay the same price in the end but it makes it easier when we can spread the cost out a little.

Thanks

I was looking on Celebrity's website about their 1/2 price promotion. Am I understanding it correctly that we will still be charged the full price and then refunded 1/2? Has anyone else done this, how fast do you get the refund? I know we still pay the same price in the end but it makes it easier when we can spread the cost out a little.

Thanks

Hi Elena !

Unless I am missing something, or I misunderstood your post, its not a 1/2 price Cruise. It's 1/2 off the usual deposit. Instead of a 7 day Cruise deposit being $ 500 for 2, it is $ 250 for 2. Im not certain if the offer is for all sailings, or the specific sail dates listed at Celebrity's website. I would suggest calling Celebrity to get the details.

I hope this helps !

Hi Elena !

Unless I am missing something, or I misunderstood your post, its not a 1/2 price Cruise. It's 1/2 off the usual deposit. Instead of a 7 day Cruise deposit being $ 500 for 2, it is $ 250 for 2. Im not certain if the offer is for all sailings, or the specific sail dates listed at Celebrity's website. I would suggest calling Celebrity to get the details.

I hope this helps !

Yes, I know it is 1/2 off the deposit, sorry I didn't make it more clear. I was wondering the same thing about every cruise or just the dates listed. I guess I will just have to call them and find out. Thanks anyways.

and they way it works,,,you only pay the half of the deposit and then you can pay the rest by the final payment due date or you could also make payments in their web site as u please.

We booked in Oct I think and only paid like 400 bucks and then had until Jan. 3rd to make final payment.

AJ

Archived