I Received My Compass Rewards

Whippets

I

My question is this. Has anyone else who has received the correction been less than 100 points shy of the next $500 coupon? If so, did they give you that next coupon or just five (virtually worthless) upgrade coupons?

Everyone is getting exactly what you got. Not defending them, but look at it this way.

YOu had 419 points when the program ended. You were due 4 $100 upgrade certificates. But they are giving out the "bonus" coupons making it 5 upgrade certificates. No way are they going to give you another $500 off. I wish, but they're not.

CG

Everyone is getting exactly what you got. Not defending them, but look at it this way.

YOu had 419 points when the program ended. You were due 4 $100 upgrade certificates. But they are giving out the "bonus" coupons making it 5 upgrade certificates. No way are they going to give you another $500 off. I wish, but they're not.

CG

Thanks. I figured that was probably the case. What about the "extra" upgrade coupon they gave me on the messed up initial "settlement"? For what it's worth (next to nothing), do I get to keep that? ;)

I noticed that on the back it says the coupons ($500 or upgrade) need to be turned in when you book a cruise. But, elsewhere in this forum it says you can redeem until (or maybe even past) final payment. I booked (and made down payment) our cruise in October through a TA. Can I still apply my two $500 coupons?

I booked (and made down payment) our cruise in October through a TA. Can I still apply my two $500 coupons?

You sure can in fact many have used them after final and gotten credit back on their credit card.

I got the last of my vouchers today and everything is correct. The $500 certificates are great but I have no idea what to do with the upgrades.

What about the previous rec'd upgrade cert for $100.00---can I still use it? (for what good it will do me) I have the new corrected with the 2 $500.00 cert plus one $100.00 cert and the old &100.00. Just wondering if they're letting people use the old ones too. Anyone know?

I meant to put in 100 pt upgrade NOT $100.00 cert. Sorry for confusion:o

I haven't read all of the pages, skipped around...But I have already booked a cruise on NCL in May, final payment due in March, received 5 $100 upgrade certificates, are they lost or can I apply any of them to this cruise? I've given up on NCL and not using NCL credit card anymore, my next cruise is on Celebrity in Sept. Do I just toss these upgrade certificates now?:confused:

Received our last $500 certificate today reflecting our correct point total through December 31.

My view of all this is that we had a great thing going for a number of years--much better than any other cruise line offered or offers--and now it's been stopped. Rather than being bitter about having it end, my reaction is to be thankful for the ten $500 certificates we've been able to apply against cruises over the past 36 months. Now we'll start building up HiltonHonors points. What's the problem?

Received our last $500 certificate today reflecting our correct point total through December 31.

My view of all this is that we had a great thing going for a number of years--much better than any other cruise line offered or offers--and now it's been stopped. Rather than being bitter about having it end, my reaction is to be thankful for the ten $500 certificates we've been able to apply against cruises over the past 36 months. Now we'll start building up HiltonHonors points. What's the problem?

Yes, it was great while it lasted, and nothing lasts forever. I wish it was still the same, but it is what it is.

I'm happy so many are getting their correct certificates. Hope it's for everyone very soon.

I haven't read all of the pages, skipped around...But I have already booked a cruise on NCL in May, final payment due in March, received 5 $100 upgrade certificates, are they lost or can I apply any of them to this cruise? I've given up on NCL and not using NCL credit card anymore, my next cruise is on Celebrity in Sept. Do I just toss these upgrade certificates now?:confused:

Didn't mean to say $100 upgrade - just 1 category upgrade. Received 4 plus the odd one that came first that no one seems to know if it is any good or not. My TA is checking into whether I can still use before final payment, no word yet.

I received two "Corrected Balance" envelopes with the four $500 certificates I know is the correct amount earned. Now, the in the original mailing I received one $500 certificate. Does anybody know if the first $500 certificate is valid, or has it been voided upon the mailing of the "Corrected Balance" certificates. The language on the letter with the "Corrected Balance" is "Enclosed please find the additional Compass Rewards certificates you have earned based on your corrected balance." Just wondering if anyone has had a similar situation before I follow up with BOA. It sure would be nice ....

Didn't mean to say $100 upgrade - just 1 category upgrade. Received 4 plus the odd one that came first that no one seems to know if it is any good or not. My TA is checking into whether I can still use before final payment, no word yet.

Think I'll stay with my original cabin as it's a better location than the upgrade would be. I guess these coupons will go to waste unless I book another cruise. Does anyone know if they can be used to take $$'s off the original cruise I booked?

Archived