35th Wedding Anniversary Cruise

RME

Love it!:D

Ah, well, she can be planning her 36th now.....

jocap.

Or her 40th LOL! - I know we try to do a special "big" cruise for our "big" anniversaries-we just passed our 27th anniversary, (we crusied from your "neck of the woods" for our 25th, cruised from Dover to New Jersey) and we are already planning our 30th!

So do we!:)

I thought we were just having a boring old week in Spain for our 30th ( that is, as you know, the place that every Brit has gone to for hols since they were babies- sun, sand etc....yawn..)

Surprise! I was told that instead, we were having a fortnight on Ventura, which is P&O's newest ship, of the "Grand" style of Princess.

AND- our 30th was celebrated in Marco Pierre White's restaurant on board!:cool:- he's one of our celebrity chefs.

It was SUPER! Everything about the hol. was stunning. It's even moved DH on from NCL (I'm not dressing up etc), and I have the formal 30th photo to prove what he looks like......!

BUT- can you believe this.....we're invited to the naming of P&O's new ship Azura......formal dress only.....and he's leapt at it, and is busy checking his evening gear!

Jo.

So do we!:)

I thought we were just having a boring old week in Spain for our 30th ( that is, as you know, the place that every Brit has gone to for hols since they were babies- sun, sand etc....yawn..)

Surprise! I was told that instead, we were having a fortnight on Ventura, which is P&O's newest ship, of the "Grand" style of Princess.

AND- our 30th was celebrated in Marco Pierre White's restaurant on board!:cool:- he's one of our celebrity chefs.

It was SUPER! Everything about the hol. was stunning. It's even moved DH on from NCL (I'm not dressing up etc), and I have the formal 30th photo to prove what he looks like......!

BUT- can you believe this.....we're invited to the naming of P&O's new ship Azura......formal dress only.....and he's leapt at it, and is busy checking his evening gear!

Jo.

It sounds as if it was wonderful. That is great about the naming ceremony-that would be a real treat.

Archived