Concierge Lounge Question

Techgirl

Which ships have the concierge lounges and which don't?
Voyager of the seas

Mariner of the seas

Explorer of the seas

Adventurer of the seas

Navigator of the seas

Radiance of the seas

Brilliance of the seas

Jewel of the seas

Serenade of the seas

do and the rest dont

Voyager of the seas

Mariner of the seas

Explorer of the seas

Adventurer of the seas

Navigator of the seas

Radiance of the seas

Brilliance of the seas

Jewel of the seas

Serenade of the seas

do and the rest dont

There's a rumor that the Enchantment will get one in its stretch/renovation. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Carol

The guests who have a Grand Suite or better have access to the Concierge Lounge. The Concierge will take good care of you and help you with just about anything you may need. The Concierge Lounge offers light snacks throughout the day and hot and cold hors d'ouvres with a complimentary bar from 5:30 to 9:30 at night. We really enjoyed this perk and look forward to doing it again. Our Concierge, Mr. M-Pho, was fantastic and we enjoyed our times in the lounge.

The service in the Suites is very good and the staff will go out of their way to accommodate anything you might like on the menu etc. You can always ask for something and they will try and grant you your requests. If you have the Royal Suite they will even stock the bar with 3 bottles...just tell them what you want when they come to check the bar.

ROSS

On the ships without a concierge, the suite's get a plate of hors douevre's delivered each evening. That is about it, except for larger room, balcony, and two cruise credits towards Crown & Anchor.

Mark

Stillfrantic, there is not a consierge lounge on the Rhapsody. Suite guests receive afternoon canapes in the cabin, priority tender tickets and robes. That is about all I can remember.

BTW, we were just on the Serenade and there were so many people using the consierge lounge that they opened the Hollywood Odessey lounge for the overflow. We had a blast there. All the "stuffy" people stayed at the regular lounge (non-smoking) and the fun people went up to the HO. Our bar tender was great and they put out hot snacks and sweets. We had a big stack of popular music CD's to play and a lot of people would even dance. They had someone from guest relations at the door checking cards and it was private from 5:00 pm until 8:30pm. We had the most fun of any cruise. There was smoking allowed since it is also the cigar bar.

We were also on the Serenade in October. Great cruise and, even better, with the Hollywood Odyssey as a concierge lounge. We did go to the regular lounge a couple of times but found it to be small and a bit stuffy. We're not smokers so that didn't make a difference for us. Hussain was a great bartender and we enjoyed the dancing both before and after dinner. Kind of like we had our own private club. Have to say we've become veeeery spoiled and will look for another ship with this great "perk" in the future. :)

In an OS on the Enchantment 2 years ago. We didn't get anything at all extra. No treats, no snacks, even had to ask over and over again for more toiletries. OH well...

In regard to the concierge lounge...Is there an age limit? Will my teens be able to come in with me? (No, not to hang out....I wouldn't subject ANYONE to that!!!)

Not really too sure on this but I don't think you can bring a guest in. Might depend on whether that person is sharing your cabin. I do know they get a little testy if you don't have your special key card with you to open the door.

Archived