Secret Door?????

I hope you all can help me. I remember a thread on here All Things Mariner of the Seas..... but I can't find it. I would really like to read up on it now. What I'm looking for is where the Secret Door is that you can find to go out to the front of the ship. Thank you in advance for the help. :)

I hope you all can help me. I remember a thread on here All Things Mariner of the Seas..... but I can't find it. I would really like to read up on it now. What I'm looking for is where the Secret Door is that you can find to go out to the front of the ship. Thank you in advance for the help. :)

Not sure about the thread you're looking for but....

To get to the helipad at the very front of the ship, you can walk on the outside promenade (deck 4 I think?) all the foreward, then up some stairs. Hold onto you hat -- it can get windy! Leads you to the Helipad

I've also heard - but not tried -- using a door in the smaller show lounge at the front of the ship -- which reportedly lead you there are well! I think that's the secret door you're looking for.

Have fun!

Yes, I'm not sure what secret door you are referring to but we did the same thing as KMagz. Deck 4 outside, walk all the way to the front and there are metal stairs that look as if they are for cruise employees only. Go up those stairs and you be at the helipad and bow. There are also a couple of benches there.

Yes, I'm not sure what secret door you are referring to but we did the same thing as KMagz. Deck 4 outside, walk all the way to the front and there are metal stairs that look as if they are for cruise employees only. Go up those stairs and you be at the helipad and bow. There are also a couple of benches there.
This is how we got up there on the Voyager. They occasionally put up a chain across the stairs but I assume it's when its to windy or something. It is fun to go out there at night & star gaze. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

I've been through that secret door on the Explorer, sister ship of the Mariner. It will take you into a stair case that leads up to the helipad. I'm not 100% positive but I am fairly sure that it was in the front corner, starboard side of the Palace Theater on Deck four. It may have been the same corner of Maharaja's Lounge on deck five. So, if you're looking for it on Mariner, it will be either the Savoy Theater on Deck four or Lotus Lounge on Deck five. Try the theater on deck four first. I'm almost positive that's where it was.

Explore a little, you'll find it. If the room is off limits, the door will be locked. So if you find an unlocked door, open it, it may be the one you are looking for.

Archived