Tom, we really enjoyed our trip to Paradise Beach.

cruisersfromcarolina

Sorry we missed you, but I hope you enjoyed the venison jerky. I've read so much on this board about PB and was really looking forward to seeing it myself. It was beautiful beyond my expectations! Our next cruise will most likely have to list Cozumel as a Port of Call, just so we can come to PB again! Next time we will allow more time to stay!
The staff was excellent as well as everything else, and the restrooms were so nice and clean.
I can't seem to find enough words to explain how much we enjoyed everything, the food was great, the drinks were fine and we enjoyed chatting with the staff.
Can't wait till next time.....
Lynn and Billie Gilmer

Lyn and Billie...thanx sooooo much for the jerky!! It's amazing! I've had to hide it from my wife as she was inhaling it. Then I told her it was "cute bunny rabbit" jerky and she kept her hands off! (kidding!)
Sorry I missed you, but hopefully next time...I get tom the beach between noon and 1 p.m. Hasta la vista!!

Glad you are enjoying the jerky, Tom. I still can't believe how beautiful PB was. Got some of my pics back to day and they are great but don't do justice to the beauty of the place.
Dawn, I'll be glad to post a review. I'll work on that tomorrow after work. But, feel free to email me if you'd like.
Billie :)

We loved PB and got to meet Tom. The pineapple boat was as good as advertised and so was the food. Some of our group got massages and 2 of us got hair braids. Lots to do there and wonderful beach area. Great place to go, just needed more time!

Dawn,

Oops, I posted my review in a reply to your message on NCL, instead of as a review. Never did claim to be real smart and this is proof. I guess I just haven't gotten back in to reality yet! Hope you all have as great a trip as we did. Enjoy and will be waiting to hear you review!

Billie:)

Tom and others who have been to PB Beach,

We're thinking of visiting PB in January from the Summit. I'm a pretty weak swimmer but love to go snorkeling. Do you have snorkeling belt or vest available there? I'm not sure if I sure buy them... Actually, I'm not sure where to buy them if I have to.

Thanks,
Christine

rav4lady...sounds like you´re ready for a week in Cozumel instead of a day! Glad you enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you again one day!

grayvw...Hey! I´ve got a gray vw as well (Jetta). And an old green one! (88 Golf that I drove down from Toronto with 190,000 km and Ontario plates! It´s my Winter Beater!!;)) And my wife sold her white 2001 Beetle (old style)! Ahhh....good times!
Hmmm...anybody still reading this, or have I bored everyone to death?
Anyhooo...what the Heck was yer question...ahh yes, vests! Yup, we got em, and so does practically everyone else where you´d want to go snorkeling! Have a good one!

Archived