Zipline AND Krystal's massage??? Ship time VS local time.

tiffandy

Hi:

My husband and I are going on MOS (June 14th, 2009), 7 nights Mexican Riviera. This will be the first cruise for both of us and we are extremely excited.:D

Now I have the job of excursions planning. At Puerto Vallarta we would like to go ziplining with Los Veranos, then massage at Krystal's.

The only problem is we are not sure if we had enough time to do both!

There's the problem with the ship time/local time (and does RCI adjust their time to local time at each port?? :confused:Then there would be NO time difference!)

We are scheduled to arrive PV at 8am and departs 7pm.

Do you think we have time to do both ziplining and massage?

If so what is the best times to book?

I am thinking 11am zipline, then a 4pm massage. (this will be in PV time of course).

Any suggestions??

Any input is appreciated!:rolleyes:

We did it last November. Zipline was in the morning, I think 9:30 and I booked the massage for 3:30 I think. At first I thought we would have to cancel the massage as I did not take the time change into account. It worked well for us, Los Veranos dropped us off in front of Krystal's, and brought others back to the port. It was also one of the best massages I have ever had. You will need to book the Zipline earlier than 11am. It took longer than I thought and was loads of fun.

We are going in May and have booked zipline at 12:00 and then massage at 5:00. We are on Saphire Princess and are in port from 10-8 PV time. We have to be at shuttle pickup place at 11:15 for the noon zipline.. They said that we should be back by 4:00 pm - so that will give us some lead time for the massage. The only other massage time they had available was 6:30 and that is too late.

I was worried about the times also but checked around the boards and emailed the zip line people - so I think we are good. If we were there earlier then I'd do a 11;00 zip -but we can't make that time.

Archived