Quiet, Adult Only Area on Triumph?

abpmillsww

We have only sailed Royal Caribbean and love, love, love their Solarium area (pool, with lots of seating, secluded from the loud music and no kids).

We are now looking at trying a 5-day on the Triumph next year and wondering if they had anything similar.

Thanks in advance,

Angela

If you are looking for a quiet place to read, and don't mind some shade, dont forget about the quiet wondeful area on Deck 3. From the information desk, just walk outside those doors. There are wonderful cushioned lounge chairs the length of the deck that are hardly used.

Catrin

If you are looking for a quiet place to read, and don't mind some shade, dont forget about the quiet wondeful area on Deck 3. From the information desk, just walk outside those doors. There are wonderful cushioned lounge chairs the length of the deck that are hardly used.

Catrin

True - Also the library is normally quiet...

Catrin

This is the perfect place. I used it often on her sister ship, the Victory. Only about two or three people out here at any one time. Had a balcony on the Triumph but noticed it was a peaceful place when I looked out the doors. Just sit on the deck chair and look out to the ocean with peace and quiet.

This is the perfect place. I used it often on her sister ship, the Victory. Only about two or three people out here at any one time. Had a balcony on the Triumph but noticed it was a peaceful place when I looked out the doors. Just sit on the deck chair and look out to the ocean with peace and quiet.

Yes, this sounds good! I don't so much care about the sun but just a quiet place to read a magazine but still be outside.

Thanks!

Archived