Aft cabins last to go?

Disneyworld

We just upgraded our cabin from an inside 4A catagory on Carnival Spirit for 8I cat. aft cabin #6264.

We had to pay quite a bit extra for this, and are now noticing that on many of the ships, the aft cabins are still available while other balcony rooms are not.

Is there a problem with these aft cabins?:confused:

We are on B2B cruise July 8 Northbound, then July 15 Southbound and we booked this upgrade on the southbound (rather go from inside to balcony rather than the other way around!) We have always had inside cabins, or oceanview, this is our first balcony room and don't really know what is best.

Thanks

We just upgraded our cabin from an inside 4A catagory on Carnival Spirit for 8I cat. aft cabin #6264.

We had to pay quite a bit extra for this, and are now noticing that on many of the ships, the aft cabins are still available while other balcony rooms are not.

Is there a problem with these aft cabins?:confused:

We are on B2B cruise July 8 Northbound, then July 15 Southbound and we booked this upgrade on the southbound (rather go from inside to balcony rather than the other way around!) We have always had inside cabins, or oceanview, this is our first balcony room and don't really know what is best.

Thanks

I love aft cabins...The view is the best and you do not get any wind..!..The only problem is the aft cabins do not have much of an overhang..Soo if it rains youre going to get wet..You should look and see if there are any aft cabins on the main deck..Those have a full overhang..

I feel a little better now about making this change to the Aft, I think it is too late to change to Main deck, we are on Empress deck. We'll just bring umbrellas and make our own overhang!!:)Do you have any idea why they seem to be the last to go? I would think people would love the extended balcony, etc. Maybe it is because of the over hang situation.

On another note, I noticed your weight loss ticker, have you really lost 168 lbs!!? :DGood for you if you have and good luck on loosing the last 30

I feel a little better now about making this change to the Aft, I think it is too late to change to Main deck, we are on Empress deck. We'll just bring umbrellas and make our own overhang!!:)Do you have any idea why they seem to be the last to go? I would think people would love the extended balcony, etc. Maybe it is because of the over hang situation.

On another note, I noticed your weight loss ticker, have you really lost 168 lbs!!? :DGood for you if you have and good luck on loosing the last 30

THANK YOU!..I have my life back after 20 years of being fat..

I think they are last to go because they are waaaay in the back and people are afraid of the motion of the ship...Little do they know what they are missing!..Aft Cabins are a best kept secret..

Kelly

THANK YOU!..I have my life back after 20 years of being fat..

I think they are last to go because they are waaaay in the back and people are afraid of the motion of the ship...Little do they know what they are missing!..Aft Cabins are a best kept secret..

Kelly

Good for you!! you must be so proud of yourself, as you should be:D

I hope the rocking of the ship isn't too bad way back there. I am not usually prone to seasickness, but have never been aft before, mostly mid ship. Do you feel that it is bad (the rocking, etc) back there?

Good for you!! you must be so proud of yourself, as you should be:D

I hope the rocking of the ship isn't too bad way back there. I am not usually prone to seasickness, but have never been aft before, mostly mid ship. Do you feel that it is bad (the rocking, etc) back there?

We felt a little bit when we were out in open sea but over all it was not noticeable..I do get sea sick and it was not a problem..

Yes I am proud..Our first cruise to Alaska I was at my heaviest and could not do much..Just walking to the Adventure Bound office was hard...Our second cruise my husband was having a hard time keeping up with me...In his defense he was only about 3 months post op from a hip replacement..When we go back in 2010 I may even try hiking on a glacier..LOL

Kelly

Archived