What Happened to 12 nt Grandeur 10/25 from Baltimore to New Orleans?

Kay D

When we got the 2004-2005 Itinerary Reference Guide from Royal Caribbean some months ago, I starred the 12 nt Special Caribbean itinerary on Grandeur 10/25 when it was to reposition from Baltimore to New Orleans. Now I cannot find it listed on RC website, Travelocity, Icruise, etc. What's happened to it? Surely it can't be full already!!

(Tried scrolling down a few pages to see if this question has already been discussed on this board, but found nothing -- so if it has, please direct me to the previous thread!)

We are looking at RC, Princess, Celeb or HAL for a nice 10-12 nt Caribbean itinerary, and thought I'd found a great one!! It was to have stopped at Nassau, Jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, Grand Cayman, Cozumel--many of my favorite stops!!!

Other than Adventurer, it's hard to find an itinerary that stops at Aruba & Curacao!! Wanting to do another RC Radiance Class ship!!

Grand Princess 5/11/03

Brilliance of Seas 11/11/02

Grand Princess 3/02

Ocean Princess 10/31/01 (Halloween)

Grand Princess 4/01 (Easter)

Grand Princess 10/00

Crown Princess 1/00

Dawn Princess 11/98

Sun Princess 11/97

Crown Princess 11/96 (Thanksgiving)

Crown Princess 11/91

It's in drydock at that time. My friend was very disappointed when it was cancelled, but after many emails and phone calls and GREAT perseverance, she was offered onboard credit of $200 on another cruise she had already booked

Archived