November weather half moon cay

We will be going to half moon cay in late Nov. Is the beach enjoyable at that time of the year..also is the water warm enough for swimming? We are thinking of renting a cabana but I wondered if it will be worth it.

Thanks

Marcia

I don't know about November, but it was definitely warm enough for us to go swimming in December.

We had a sunny day, to the beach was very enjoyable. If it had rained that day, it is likely we would have enjoyed the day less.

HMC photo gallery

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is possible to have a sunny day there, even in December, but weather can be fairly variable that time of year.

We sailed 11-1-08... we were in HMC on 11-4-08. The temp. felt perfect. We had a slight breeze. The water felt cool, but you get use to it pretty quickly. There were a lot of sun burnt people onboard after that. It was the type of weather where you don't think you're getting burnt!

Archived