Tux Rental

fefe

We're sailing on Holland Westerdam and wondered if anyone had used one of the tuxedo rentals that deliver the tux to the ship. I've seen Cruiseline Formal and Cruisetime mentioned. Wondered if anyone had used this service??? Thanks for any info!

We've used cruiselineformal.com twice before DH finally purchased his own tux. Both times the tuxedo was waiting in the cabin when we boarded and fit like it should have. We intend on using them again for DS and DD's fiance for our Mediterranean cruise in October, simply because of our previous experience with them. Just make sure you get measured up by a reputable men's shop or tailor so that everything fits properly.

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

I am a big guy, size 52 with a 19" neck, so I own my tux and dinner jacket as I feel more comfortable in doing so. But lots and lots of gents rent on board and have great success in doing so. Candidly I have never been able to pick out a rental from an owned tux. If you think you will be doing a lot of cruising then you can amortize the cost of purchasing a tux pretty quickly otherwise I wouldn't be afraid of renting.:)

Archived