Tux Rental Westerdam

fefe

Has anyone rented a tux through Cruiseline Formal or Cruise Time where they deliver your tux to the stateroom prior to sailing?? How do you contact them? Any info would be greatly appeciated! Thanks!

DH rented a tux from cruiselineformal.com for our Dec 08 Cruise. You can contact them through the HAL website or thier own website and speciify the ship & sailing you are on.

WE we're satisfied with the service - our room steward delivered the tux to our sateroom before sailaway. Luckily DH did try on the tux immediately, because the pants were too short and the coat sleeves too long and we had to get it altered. This was very simple - we just let the front desk know and the room steward handled everything and we had it back late that night. So just a heads-up to try it on right away (Don"t assume they followed the measurements you sent.)

The tux was good quality and DH found the convenience of not having to pack/carry a tux to be worth the cost.

Ditto Simplelife's experience. DH rented a tuxedo from cruiselineformal.com for our Panama Canal cruise last fall and it worked out very well.

Although I had phoned them to make sure that the sleeves were altered (DH has short arms), the tuxedo jacket sleeves were still too long. DH tried it on shortly after we boarded (it was hanging on a hook in the cabin) and I marked the correct sleeve length with a safety pin I'd brought.

We were in a deluxe verandah suite, and the cabin steward took the tuxedo ... it was altered and returned the next morning ... perfect! No hassle at all.

We plan to use cruiselineformal.com again for our next longer cruises ... it certainly saves on packing space and weight ...

Have used cruiselineformal for all three of our 7-night sailings. We love this service and have always had a very positive experience with them. I will say, however, that we bring our own vests, ties and cummerbunds to switch it up a bit.

I did run into a sizing issue once and it was taken care of immediately. We are heavy packers and need every pound of luggage space for our clothes, shoes, toiletries, etc...so this service certainly frees up many pounds of space (we rent the shoes as well).

Best Wishes!!

I rented through cruiseformal. Fit perfect. Came with 2 shirts. Cumberbun an bow tie and patenleather shoes. The tux was hanging in the closet when we got to our room. Suggest you try it on immediatly so that they can alter if needed.

Have used cruiselineformal for all three of our 7-night sailings. We love this service and have always had a very positive experience with them. I will say, however, that we bring our own vests, ties and cummerbunds to switch it up a bit.

I did run into a sizing issue once and it was taken care of immediately. We are heavy packers and need every pound of luggage space for our clothes, shoes, toiletries, etc...so this service certainly frees up many pounds of space (we rent the shoes as well).

Best Wishes!!

We were very pleased with DH's tux rental. Quality was just fine and fit was perfect. We also did as djhsolara suggests and brought dress shirt (flat collared ) a formal vest and long tie from home. The tux comes with two wing collared shirts ( cuff links and studs) and bow tie.

The instructions for measuring are straightforward and very easy to do

(actually it was kind of fun ;))

Having formal wear arrive pressed and ready to wear is an added bonus.Oh, and the waist band is adjustable, a necessary feature when cruising :D

Archived