Carnival Splendor Aft Balcony Question

FatMike

Hi, I am planning my Honeymoon cruise.

Question, would you rather have a aft balcony next to a wrap, or another standard aft balcony?

I've taken from these forums that the aft balconies are the way to go. Let me know if that's not the case..

We would choose the aft balcony over the standard balcony.

Our reasons.....

The balcony is deeper - and that makes it nicer sit out there. The view is awesome. It is not as windy. It is nice and quiet - people do not venture that far back if they do not have a cabin back there.

We had an aft balcony wrap on the Splendor in November. I highly recommend the ship - she is awesome ;)!!

Aft balconies are great! From the deck plan, I think I see what you are asking...it looks like the regular side balcony next to the wrap is bigger, but I don't see any differences in the aft balconies unless you actually get the wrap (which looks like a suite). Do you have any specific cabins you are considering?

DH and I had a aft balcony on the splendor back to back. We really like the aft but, the sun was wicked.. We love the sun but, it was a bit much. Also, there was salt on the railings and chairs everyday but, I guess that could happen with any balcony.

Aft balconies are great! From the deck plan, I think I see what you are asking...it looks like the regular side balcony next to the wrap is bigger, but I don't see any differences in the aft balconies unless you actually get the wrap (which looks like a suite). Do you have any specific cabins you are considering?

The aft wraps on the Splendor are not suites...they are 9A's.

Do you have any specific cabins you are considering?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking at 8461 or 7451. 8461 sits next to a wrap. I'm thinking 7451 might be better, because it isn't below the Lido deck? For some reason I believe the Verandah/8461 room would be louder due to the Lido being above.

Archived