qUeSt???

SandySeas

My family has been cruising for years, but we've been doing other lines for the past 8 years. On rccl and ncl they had the late night game show ''Quest.'' Does Carnival have this as well? Or their own version of it? I was on the Carnival Paradise when I was 13, so I don't remember. It's one of my highlights of cruising, lol. We're going on the Valor spring break week and I'm so looking forward to a good laugh. I've never laughed so hard! We're active participants!

Thanks!:o:p

Quest is on Royal Caribbean.

For those that don't know, it's a game for adults where the players are asked to produce odd items, and the first to find them get points. For instance, the host might ask for something "with teeth"...zippers and hair combs are usually the most popular to appear.

Then they ask the women to take off their undergarments and let their men put them on (you play in teams). Team with the most points wins.

Quest is fun, but the problem is after you've played once or twice, you know exactly what will be asked for, so it's too easy for some to cheat and bring all the stuff they will need in a big bag, then it's no longer fun.

They had something called "Quest" on the Splendor -- although I didn't attend so I'm not sure if it's exactly the same game as on RCI. I do know that there weren't any "adults only" warnings as you get on RCI for their version of the Quest.

I would love it if Carnival had the Quest game. It was one of my favorite activities on RCCL. Hilarious!

Well with two reports of it, maybe this is something new Carnival is starting? And I have been on 7 Carnival cruises and only once have I even seen the "In the Bag" game.

Come on Carnival...let's play QUEST! :D

Let's just say that the one on the Ecstasy required me to take off my bra and run up with it and another woman's..lol..

it also required me to let a man wear mine..

and other things..lol..

Oh wow!! I hope they start this on all the ships! When I went on RCCL, the place was packed.

Archived