Craps table minimums

Does anyone know/remember what the table mins are for Craps are on RCI? Also-the max odds you are allowed to play?

Craps is the only game I'll play and on our last cruise on the Legend last summer there was no craps table at all. They said they remove it for European cruises.

I believe it is $5 min for craps. Only has single odds, but every once in a while they will play double odds for one night. I have been on cruised where they did this for one night, and some where it never happened. If you are used to LV, where you can play at least 3-4-5x odds, you will be disappointed. Can't really make good money playing single odds.

Does anyone know/remember what the table mins are for Craps are on RCI? Also-the max odds you are allowed to play?

Craps is the only game I'll play and on our last cruise on the Legend last summer there was no craps table at all. They said they remove it for European cruises.

That is weird that they told you they remove it for European cruises. I have been on 2 cruises to Europe (1 on Legend, and 1 on Splendor). Both times there was craps tables.

That is weird that they told you they remove it for European cruises. I have been on 2 cruises to Europe (1 on Legend' date=' and 1 on Splendor). Both times there was craps tables.[/quote']

I thought it was pretty strange too.. esp since it was a 12 night cruise. I was very disappointed.

I guess I'll have to play single odds then... it just takes a bit longer to win. :)

Archived