how many passengers on the Glory?

nobbysails

I am assuming that the 2,974 figure I have seen is based on double occupancy. What do you think the average actually is? Do they have any statistics on this? We are sailing April 11, Easter week. Thanks!

we just sailed the Glory in January and she was full. The good thing is she is so big you never know just how many people are on it. have fun and enjoy your cruise!

I am assuming that the 2,974 figure I have seen is based on double occupancy. What do you think the average actually is? Do they have any statistics on this? We are sailing April 11, Easter week. Thanks!

You can be sure without a shadow of doubt that there will be everyone that the ship will hold on board. That week is something like Thanksgiving at the airport. Everyone shows up. If it states 2,974 you can bet that at least that number will be on and all will show up at noon in the Red Sail and all will want off on the first tender available in the ports you visit. Not a flame but an observation (we sailed on the RCL over Easter). Just be patient, kind, understanding and repentant (it is Easter!) and all will be fine. :o

Thanks for the responses. That 3600 # scares me but I will try to time my red sail visits and other activities accordingly (thank goodness no tenders on this trip). Is it difficult to get a seat in a bar before dinner? I know they have 22 bars so I would hope not but......

Well anyway, I do intend to have a great time regardless, I just have never been on a boat this large!

Thanks for the responses. That 3600 # scares me but I will try to time my red sail visits and other activities accordingly (thank goodness no tenders on this trip). Is it difficult to get a seat in a bar before dinner? I know they have 22 bars so I would hope not but......

Well anyway, I do intend to have a great time regardless, I just have never been on a boat this large!

I was on Glory 21 Feb and it was full. I was worried at first but it never felt like I was on a full ship. if that makes sense. Always easy to find a table in Lido. Now if you want a chair near the pool forget it. I don't care how many people are on board. Always people who claim them fast and leave towels etc....and never come back....go fig....

Archived