FINALLY!!!!! Fiance making fun cuz WE GOT OUR DOCS!!!

GirlInADaydream

yes, they just came today and i have to say I am really impressed...even with the nice little faux-leather binder they came in!

As this is our first cruise with HAL, i am really looking forward to it and it really seems like it was the best choice for us.

With just a little over a month to go, our suitcases are slowly getting packed.

Thanks you guys for helping a noobie HAL cruiser out. :) :D

i have a question about the forms... they also said something about a Bahamian Immigration form as well.... which i did not see on the site...any info about that?

Ours were in the documents we received, however, I don't think it's always included. If you did not receive it with your documents, they will give you one at embarkation, before you actually check in. It is not a long form, won't take much time to fill out.

Congrats on your cruise! :)

Have fun on your cruise.

Lately, we have noticed a lot of times that the Bahamian immigration forms haven't been included with our documents. But they are quick and easy to fill out.

Sometimes, if you are visiting Nassau or HMC near the end of the cruise, you will get them on board the ship. Itinerary makes a difference.

I hope you are enjoying your Doc Dance, it is such a FUN ritual. It has been know to be enjoyed over and over whne you have a chance to reopen you pleather folder and look thru the Docs.

I also see that you are getting married on the BIG Island, Oh I so much love the BIg Island especially Kailua-Kona. Up till this year we had gone to Hawaii at least once per year over the past 6 years some times we would do spur of the moment trips over Christmas week. Sadly that won't happen this year I owe a large final payment for our suite on the Westerdam on Dec 9th.

Enjoy Your Doc Dance!!!!!!!

I hope you are enjoying your Doc Dance, it is such a FUN ritual. It has been know to be enjoyed over and over whne you have a chance to reopen you pleather folder and look thru the Docs.

I also see that you are getting married on the BIG Island, Oh I so much love the BIg Island especially Kailua-Kona. Up till this year we had gone to Hawaii at least once per year over the past 6 years some times we would do spur of the moment trips over Christmas week. Sadly that won't happen this year I owe a large final payment for our suite on the Westerdam on Dec 9th.

Enjoy Your Doc Dance!!!!!!!

Thank you!

yep, we LOVE the BI too and couldnt imagine any other place in the world to get married. we are doing it at the Mauna Lani just outside Kona on the Kohala Coast. I am sorry that you will not be able to visit this year, but definatly enjoy your suite!

Archived