Does anyone know ???

we3k9

Will the Caribbean Princess be docked at the pier in St Maarten or will we tender in . Dec 15 is a wednesday and there will be 7 other ships there that day. My tour operator needs to know as this will make a difference as to where she meets us. How do I find out this information? :confused:

You'll no doubt be at the dock, we were.

Carnival Corp owns a big chunk of that dock and gets priority on berth position. As a member of the Carnival family we've ALWAYS been at the dock (it holds 4 ships) while others tender in.

Here's two sites that may be helpful. One that shows which other ships are in port a the same time as yours and another that shows the position of all ships all the time.

Chris, I've been meaning to write this & finally have gotten to it: THANK YOU so much for your awesom website! I just showed my DH some of it, & he's in awe, too! What a fun site (great song!) with fun & helpful links! You make cruising so much better for all of us. :)

Archived