what shoes do you wear?

*Kendra*

For me, it is a pair of white Diesel leather tennis shoes that I bought at Dillard's several years ago. They are not Clunky and have never hurt my feet. I try not to wear them at home so I will have them on a cruise. Not sure what I will do when they wear out. I also take a pair of Asics with me for ship days. I love my flip flops, but I don't want to sightsee in them.

Let me make a recommendation though about the Privos by Clark. I have at least 4 pairs of them. You need to walk on those for a full day and see what you think before taking them as your walking shoes. The waffling on the insole gets very uncomfortable TO ME after a few hours.

Wore these all over during our Eastern Med cruise in January. Probably not such a good look with summer shorts.

Who knew when I was relaxing in the Solarium, taking a picture of my feet, that I would have use for this silly picture... Enjoy your cruise!!

IMG_0226-1.jpg

Wore these all over during our Eastern Med cruise in January. Probably not such a good look with summer shorts.

Who knew when I was relaxing in the Solarium, taking a picture of my feet, that I would have use for this silly picture... Enjoy your cruise!!

IMG_0226-1.jpg

Those are cute! Thats kinda what I am looking for. Dont worry, I dont wear shorts so that wont be a problem. :D

I found these and really liked them. They are BCBG MAXAZRIA.

41blB8c5zVL._AA280_.jpg

I found them on Amazon really cheap and they only had one pair left... I hope they fit, I normally wear a 5 1/1 and they are a 6.

I also looking at these.....

Geox

41lYG4J4AVL._AA280_.jpg

Naughty Monkey

41uC6sKTZbL._AA280_.jpg

Apepazza

41PYAckXxmL._AA280_.jpg

Oh DEER!

41BrhyJ9h5L._AA280_.jpg

Also, does anyone know anything about Naughty Monkey brand shoes? They have some really fun heels that I love!

51ofP6NeC8L._AA280_.jpg

513ezNrXbjL._AA280_.jpg

Thank you all for your ideas for shoes! I went out shopping for a new pair of canvas shoes for our cruise next week but found nothing in my size 11, frustrating! I had this first pair last year for our cruise and love them but they are too worn to wear again this year. . .

so I went to zappos.com and have 3 pair coming! I'll see what I like best. here they are. . .

433080542_miastep.jpg.e86921cf7eb7f37f5fc1e9b1c184675e.jpg

1717655614_privo2.jpg.92d89293bd53fec2aa50d1a332586630.jpg

I just found some really comfortable flats from Puma -- they are called Puma Travel Ballerina and come in white or black lined in hot pink (which I purchased). I found them at our local Nordstroms. They look like they would be great on-the-plane shoes, as well as casual around-the-ship with pants. They are a bit too "dressy", if you can call a Puma sort of tennis shoe dressy, to wear with shorts.

I just found some really comfortable flats from Puma -- they are called Puma Travel Ballerina and come in white or black lined in hot pink (which I purchased). I found them at our local Nordstroms. They look like they would be great on-the-plane shoes, as well as casual around-the-ship with pants. They are a bit too "dressy", if you can call a Puma sort of tennis shoe dressy, to wear with shorts.

Those are cute! Does the elastic in the back bother you? Does it cut into your foot?

You mean my white New Balance mules will not be cool :confused:

Ah I don't care, actually only bringing those because I have Plantar Fascitis (heel pain) and just in case my feet start hurting, these are great to slip on and have the comfort.

Also have some Teva flip flops (mush, is that what they are called?)like a wedge style. Cannot do flat flat shoes, those kill me so have to look for shoes with wedge or some type of cushioned heel.

Those are cute! Does the elastic in the back bother you? Does it cut into your foot?

They are really comfortable. The elastic in the back just keeps the shoes from slipping off. I have a very wide foot and normally have to get special shoes in wide width. However, these fit great. If you have a narrow foot, they might be too wide. The elastic in the back doesn't fit tight and is well lined. I haven't really worn the shoes anywhere yet since I just bought them, but just walking around in the house, they seem to be very comfortable. I did go up 1/2 size, but again I have a very hard foot to fit.

• 4 years later...

where someone asked about the sizing on Apropos footwear...

I wear a 9 to 10...depending on the shoe.

I just got a New Balance size 9.5 and they were perfect...

I had to wait till I was at work to check the size of the Apropo slipper/shoes, they are also a 9.5, and fit me perfectly...

So I would say they are pretty true to size.

Bernadette

Archived