Anyone interested in an "Official CC Cruise to Hawaii in 2011"?????

sunedaze

Great! Thanks Luv. You're cruise is getting really close now isn't it? Hope you guys have a fabulous time. I so wish that we could have gone with you. Oh well, maybe the next one! :)

CG

Hey CG!:)

I would have luved to have you join us but I'm sure you'll have a great time on the Majesty!:D Thanks for your well wishes and hopefully our paths will cross on a future cruise!:cool: Have a great day!!:D

Sorry everyone I posted the wrong final payment date for this cruise. It is Oct. 2010. Still plenty of time to get it paid for. We are all going to have a great time. I can't wait to visit Hawaii. Lets all get booked... Join the fun. Surprise your Valentine in 2011. Take this cruise.

Hello CG:

Did you work out your group cruise?

We're still working on it.

The prices listed are taxes & port charges included. Want to join us?

Sunedaze

It could work out if our group cruise doesn't happen. Will just have to wait and see. Would love to see Hawaii!

CG

We are a definite maybe. Would be three of us probably in an inside cabin. Sounds like lots of fun. As a kid I used to go to Hawaii every year with my parents in December. It was our yearly vacation. I haven't been there in 30 years, it would be great to see Hawaii again. Not to mention getting away from the great frozen north for a week.

You would get a better price if you booked with the group plus more goodies.

But if you do book through the group can you get exactly the cabin you want, suites included and use your cruise rewards for the deposit?

I see suites are not included. also you state the deposit is full deposit nothing about using Cruise rewards certificates which I am sure many of us have. Also if you book through the group do you get all your Latitudes perks as well?

But if you do book through the group can you get exactly the cabin you want, suites included and use your cruise rewards for the deposit?

Is this cruise a definate? I don't see it under CC Member cruises?

We are very interested but don't think it is fair to put a full deposit in 2009 for 2011. Guess we will wait & see.

Yes it is a definate. Just getting everything set up. Will be listed soon with our own page up. Just takes a little time to get pricing and everything set up.

We are very interested but don't think it is fair to put a full deposit in 2009 for 2011. Guess we will wait & see.

I having been working with NCL about a reduced deposit since the sail date is so far out. Waiting to hear back from them.

I see suites are not included. also you state the deposit is full deposit nothing about using Cruise rewards certificates which I am sure many of us have. Also if you book through the group do you get all your Latitudes perks as well?

Yes you can use your cruise rewards. That is what I am using. I am also working with NCL to try to get the deposit reduced like Carnival does for groups. Will have to wait to see how that goes over. And yes you still get all the lattitude perks also. Hope you join us on the cruise.

I having been working with NCL about a reduced deposit since the sail date is so far out. Waiting to hear back from them.

I have been wanting to sail the Hawaiin Islands for a long time. If you get reduced deposits - I may book it.

I'll keep checking back :)

• 1 month later...

Archived