motion sickness medice?

vbecky

This isn't the place for "recommendations". Consult your health care professional.

I don't think they're paying any attention to you, BQ. Oh well, you can only do so much...right? :(

One thing some people might not know, Bonine is a preventative medication. If you wait until you're already sick, it's probably too late to take it then. Ginger, in its various forms might be best then. :)

DT

I take ginger root capsules - 550mg - for dietary supplement take 1 per day, for motion sickness, I take 1 every 6-8 hours. It works wonderfully and helps digestion (and we all need that on a cruise!). I usually only take it the first 2 days, then I have my sea legs. I also take it when I fly. You can find them at GNC or any healthfood store or vitimin store. When the seas were really bad I took Bonine and ginger root and they worked and I didn't have any side effects. Prevention is the key!

Archived