Carnival Conquest March 8-15, 2009

tkportersat

Lets see....they would play like Billy Joel concerts, Made of Honor, Iron Man. That is all I can recall without my Capers in front of me. We never went because they were basically movies that had already been out on video for quite some time. There was a lot of repetition, not much variety.

What movies were playing at the seaside theater?

Lets see....they would play like Billy Joel concerts, Made of Honor, Iron Man. That is all I can recall without my Capers in front of me. We never went because they were basically movies that had already been out on video for quite some time. There was a lot of repetition, not much variety.

So about the same age as one that are played in cabin. Thanks!

Pretty much. I liked the concept of the Big screen, just wish there were more offerings. I know it is hard to make everyone happy and they probably have to show "family friendly" stuff since anyone can view it so that limits things as well.

So about the same age as one that are played in cabin. Thanks!

You don't by chance know of any good links to pictures of the conquest? I've searched for some, but don't want to spend the time to go through the conquest only threads that have thousands of posts. :)

Looking for something better than picking and choosing pictures on Webshots to show family the ship we are going on. Thanks!

Wish I had better advice, but I think webshots is your best source.....

You don't by chance know of any good links to pictures of the conquest? I've searched for some, but don't want to spend the time to go through the conquest only threads that have thousands of posts. :)

Looking for something better than picking and choosing pictures on Webshots to show family the ship we are going on. Thanks!

Archived