Any Pics-Fins&Flippers or Mayan Princess?

jacksmom09

We went to Roatan in December 2008 on the Voyager of the Seas. We had a great time. We went to "The Mayan Princess" as our last stop and it was very nice. We didn't snorkel but we swam and ate there.

Here is my video page from that cruise. I am still working on it. Towards the bottom of the list under the video frame is "The Mayan Princess in Roatan". Click that and watch the short video.

http://www.cdfmarketing.com/wpblog/cruise-2008-page

When I get home I will try and post some pics of Fins n Flippers. We absolutely loved this stop. I hope to go back again soon. When you are on their little island you feel like you are all alone. There were about 50 people there with us - most of them crew from Valor - and we wouldn't have known it if we didn't go eat by the pool. The reef just off their pier is simply amazing, and I am hoping to get scuba certified before my next visit. It just drops off into the deep blue water.

I will try and post some pics up here of our trip to Fins n Flippers. It was gray and overcast the day we were there, but it was still our favorite spot. Another plus - it only took about 15 minutes to get there from the time we got off the ship.

490302487_CaymanRoatan9-16-17-2008169resize.jpg.02318ec8f1abc45e95b778c5af1196b7.jpg

92014257_CaymanRoatan9-16-17-2008176resize.jpg.c942f11cb9edee377f587c69142d9274.jpg

1437727312_CaymanRoatan9-16-17-2008186resize.jpg.cbc8afcdb3f9563a0e013a0c33ac352a.jpg

Archived