Looking for tour company recommendations

JLK22

HI All - I just booked my first cruise a week ago and am looking for recommendations of reputable excursion companies (other than the cruise line) for Ocho Rios, Grand Caymen and Cozumel. I was planning to go through Carnival to be safe since it is my first time...but when I went to book there are only 2 excursions to choose from at each port (and they were lame!) I am a single mom who will be cruising with my 9 year old son so it is really important to me that we have a reputable group booked for our excursions .... my worst fear is that we will be met by some sketchy guide and put into a taxi to nowhere, or left waiting with no idea where to go

Thanks much!

Two things you need to do:

1. Go find the roll call for your cruise...Go to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, ship, and look for your dates. Join up and see wht others are doing.

2. Go to Ports of Call forum and look up your destinations. There will be lots of ideas there.

EM

Hey, I'll be on that cruise in September (but ours is with Royal Caribbean)!! We've booked Native Way in Grand Cayman. We've got Marva Shaw in Jamaica and Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. You can look on the boards for each of them to find recommendations. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived