Moscow, Kremlin & KGB Museum Tour with Constellation

suzn43

We will be sailing on Constellation May 21, 2005. The ship has private tours to Moscow which take 16 hours, one tour has a behind the scenes KGB tour. Has anyone taken this or know someone who has? What is the difference between the KGB tour and the regular tour? Is it well organized and well worth the expense? This will probably be our only opportuinty to visit Moscow. Some say stay in St Petersburg as there is more then enough to do. Advice?

Hello,

My husband and I are also on the Constellation May 21st. So looking forward to this trip. Have thought about the trip to Moscow but really haven't decided. I thought it might be a little rushed and do want to see as much of St Petersburg as possible.

See you on board.

Elaine

Hello,

My husband and I are also on the Constellation May 21st. So looking forward to this trip. Have thought about the trip to Moscow but really haven't decided. I thought it might be a little rushed and do want to see as much of St Petersburg as possible.

See you on board.

Elaine

Moscow is well worth the time and money. We went last year and it was the highlight of our trip. We did a private tour in St. Petersburg with Red October the next day. We saw just as much as people who did 2 days of the ships tours. We were exhausted but it was so worth it.

Have a great cruise...this was one of my favorites

• 1 month later...

Could you tell me more about the MOSCOW tour? Did you do the private tour (double the price/with limo) or the Moscow with bus tour? What is the difference? Why is the price higher? Do you know if the tour stays private all day with a private driver with a limo or if you meet up with the bus after lunch? Any details would be very much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived