I need some help!

Colts88

I need to know if anyone knows if room 8334 on the Destiny has a couch? I want to know because we are taking my daughter who is 11 months and would like to sit on it to give her evening bottle. Anyone been in that room that can tell me or know a website to see the exact layout of the room? Thank you!

I need to know if anyone knows if room 8334 on the Destiny has a couch? I want to know because we are taking my daughter who is 11 months and would like to sit on it to give her evening bottle. Anyone been in that room that can tell me or know a website to see the exact layout of the room? Thank you!

From what I've read and what I see on the Carnival site, I believe this room would have a sofa unless your reservation states otherwise. Most balcony rooms do unless it joins with another room in which case they replace the sofa with a chair. Hope this helps.

Here is a review that said there is a couch.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=46010

Archived