Bing Bong Announcment sound (Simon looks great on TV)

LBS1

I am watching the Cruise Inc special on CNBC.

God I miss Simon and how fun he makes things!!!

I want the "bing bong" sound as the e-mail notification sound for my Blackberry.

Does anyone have a copy of it.

I watched it too and can't wait to hear my first Bing Bong of 2009 this Sunday on the Spirit!:D

Hey Ms. Belp... I hope you and Chris have a blast. The Spirit looks so beautiful.

Hey.. anything with "bong" involved.. I'm down!! ;) :D

Just Kidding!!

LOL.. this cracked me up to see you post that. LOL..

You know what I thought would be a good idea and a way for Simon to make some extra cash is to make an alarm clock with his voice saying something like "Bing Bong (the sound the PA system makes) Good morning this is Simon your cruise director..." etc etc... Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to that every morning instead of the horrible alarm clock noise.

Hey Ms. Belp... I hope you and Chris have a blast. The Spirit looks so beautiful.

LOL.. this cracked me up to see you post that. LOL..

You know what I thought would be a good idea and a way for Simon to make some extra cash is to make an alarm clock with his voice saying something like "Bing Bong (the sound the PA system makes) Good morning this is Simon your cruise director..." etc etc... Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to that every morning instead of the horrible alarm clock noise.

That is a great idea. So soooooothing..........But I would think I was on a cruise and not want to get up because I don't have to if I don't want to!:)

Did you all ever see that SNL skit with Chirstopher Walkins. "I need more Cow Bell?"

Well I need more BING BONG!

Sandy

I loved the whole show...it got me excited to cruise in 11 days, made me crave Cagney's fries, made me miss the Courtyard Villa, and gave me an appreciation to what goes on in the background.

I would love to wake up to the BING BONG sound... perfect alarm clock!;)

I enjoyed watching Simon and Andy Stuart! It fed my cruise addiction!:D

Ha, this isn't something I'd thought of before, but now I'm anxious to hear that "bing bong" again! They must use the same sound on Carnival, because I know exactly what you're talking about.

16 days can't go by fast enough!

wait a minute! have you all gone mad? do you really want to have the bing bong tone on your alarm clocks at home? (now follow me on this one...)

ok fine...you go to bed from a long day at work. you wake up to the bingbong. for a fleeting moment you smile because you wake up to that familiar "i'm on vacation...who cares about work" tone.

...then you fully wake up realizing it's only tuesday!!!

yes...please record the bing bong sound. as for the bing bong (minus the bing)...i'll have what the cat is having. mbisson...on what i don't get a drink?

simply remember Pavlov's dogs...

i'm willing to bet my salary that many (if not all) of us NCL fans (or while we're at it...CRUISING FANS)...perked up after hearing the bing bong.

here's my fave from CD John Ibrahim...

GDAY LADIES AND GENTS...DROP YOUR PANCAKES AND SAUSAGES AND JOIN US FOR SOME BINGO TODAY IN THE SPINNAKER LOUNGE.

:cool:OMG this is one of my favorite threads EVER! Our son watched the show with us (my husband and I were on the Pearl while they were filming in Nov.) and mentioned how cool it was to hear "the sound" again!!! He was on the Jade in June. Pavlov's Dog says it all!!!!!!

Back in the 70's there was a cruise-line called Royal Viking Line. When you sailed on their "RVL Star" there was a song they would play as you sailed away from every port. We have often wondered why cruise lines don't do that anymore.

Believe me, your heart would melt when you heard the song!!!!! They sold a record of the song....Speaking of revenue????!!!!! Hope NCL is "listening!"

:cool:OMG this is one of my favorite threads EVER! Our son watched the show with us (my husband and I were on the Pearl while they were filming in Nov.) and mentioned how cool it was to hear "the sound" again!!! He was on the Jade in June. Pavlov's Dog says it all!!!!!!

Back in the 70's there was a cruise-line called Royal Viking Line. When you sailed on their "RVL Star" there was a song they would play as you sailed away from every port. We have often wondered why cruise lines don't do that anymore.

Believe me, your heart would melt when you heard the song!!!!! They sold a record of the song....Speaking of revenue????!!!!! Hope NCL is "listening!"

great idea...have NCL put the bing bong as a ringtone on iTunes.

Archived