Business of Cruising

paul929207

This is a re-airing of the show they aired a couple weeks ago. It is very informative on the bottom line of cruise ships and the industry.

Just one example....I was amazed that, with one day remaining on the cruise, they still had to make over $21,000 in drink sales just to break even.

I believe there is a link on here somewhere where you can watch this in it's entirety online. It first aired a couple weeks ago, most interesting but not anything I didn't already know from either first hand experience or previous travel shows etc.

Tonight (4/7) at 9pm Eastern, CNBC will carry a special on the Cruise Industry. It is called "Cruise, Inc. - Bi Money on the High Seas).

Yes, it was aired 2 weeks ago, it's a lousy 'documentary' about the miserable NCL line, don't waste your time watching it..

Don't listen to Sir PMP and his derisive comments about NCL or this TV show. I DVRed the show and found it quite informative and fun.

As did I.

You have to look past the fact it is on an NCL ship. After all, they had to pick a ship!

The show is not a travel show, hence the fact it is on CNBC, not the Travel Channel. It is about the business.

Archived