Star AE suites? which coffee machines?

Arwenmark

Most of the pictures I find of AE and other suites on the Star are older pictures with standard coffee makers in them, can anyone who has cruise the Star recently in an AE tell me if they are still those ones or do they have the newer fancier ones now?

Also whats the room service menu like?

This was our coffee machine in our AE Penthouse Suite on the Dawn--sister ship of the Star (February 2009). It came with a variety of coffee capsules and the room stewards kept our creamers and sweetners stocked.

I didn't print the room service menu, but suite passengers can order hot breakfast from room service and your butler will set it up in your room everyday. You just have to put the card out before you go to bed (like before 2am or something.

The picture of our breakfast included fresh fruit, toast, preserves, eggs and sausage for my husband. I liked the omlettes too, but I can't remember the whole list of options.

If you are not in a suite, the room service menu does not include hot items for breakfast.

Hope that helps.

n1070648254_323141_5781071.jpg.41dfcc614a3f89a6da2dd374286a7e17.jpg

n1070648254_323152_3695376.jpg.92e3d4fadd6422eaacb06f06150541ea.jpg

Thanks, it does and it doesn't. I knew that most of the other newer ships have the newer machines, but have not seen if the Star now has them. Like I say all the pictures I found of Star suites are OLD pictures. I do appreciate the post. Hopefully someone that has been in a Star AE recently can chime in as well.

Actually, yes. The suites (on the Dawn) had an espresso machine. You could get milk from the butler or the buffet and steam it. But it made coffee too.

I am pretty sure that the coffee machines in the regular staterooms were not the same as this one...but since the OP was asking about AE rooms on the Star and we were on her sister ship, I thought it was worth a try.

Archived