Hotel In Malaga

I know I have asked this question before but really at loose end as to know whether to stay in Malaga or a bit further afield.

We will stay 2 nights - altho we dont arrive in Malaga until 9pm ish on first night - any suggestions on hotels would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for something nice but not over the top.

Thanks

Barbara

Bingo:eek: I never saw any bingo when there:)

Its a good Hotel and it a great position to see all you would want to see in Malaga easily. Make sure you go find El Pimpi Bodega, very old and pretty Bodega where I did once stand very close to Antonio Banderas:p Also his restaurant down the road from it serves good food.

I was looking at this hotels own web site and it mentions bingo for up to 300 people!! Also some mention about last meals depending on what time the bingo finishes.

However if you have already stayed there with no evidence of it I can only assume it is nothing to worry about.

Many thanks,

Barbara

• 1 month later...

A number of us will embark a ship on Oct. 31, 2009. The evening before we'd like to get together for drinks/wine and Tapas ~~I've been searching for an outdoor (patio, etc.) spot for our party. Can anyone recommend the Courtyard at the Molina Lario? We're staying at the Don Curro (Old Town) and would prefer a place within walking distance. On Trip Advisor a local suggested Gorki ~~

Helpppp ~~anyone have an idea as to an outdoor Tapas Bar in Old Town? (reason for an outdoor a few of the guests smoke so I thought the patio would be convenient for them)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Martita B.

Archived