Newbie Golden Suite ??

ca.native

Hi all, this is my first post. I am a little bit nervous. I have not mastered the search thing but I am sure I will. I would like to book a full suite on the Golden to Hawaii but don't know which one to book. Can some one give me some guidence on the various suites they offer on the Golden what to expect, are there differant sizes. We have cruised before and we like large decks. Thank you all!

One advantage of an aft suite is that if there is wind (which seems to be common on the Hawaii trip) the cabins on the aft are totally protected. We were in C752 which is next to the suites and had NO WIND, even on days when it was really, really windy everywhere else!

As far as advantages of various suites. Go on Princess.com and look up the various room numbers for all of the suites on the Golden on the deck plans page. Then come back to Cruise Critic and put "Golden C750" (etc.) in the search window and you will find all of the posts about each room.

Archived