Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf pre-cruise

Robrph

Hi - I just finished a seasonal job with a cruise line that used Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf as their check-in point. I worked there twice a week through the fall. It's a very nice hotel, with a great location, walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39 and Ghirardelli Square. It's also quite close to the Cruise Ship terminal Pier 35, but if you have luggage, you'll want to take a taxi to the Pier.

• 2 weeks later...

Roborph: My family stayed at this hotel prior to our Alaska cruise in May 2004. The hotel is lovely, the lobby is great and the rooms are very clean. The restaurant, across the street, on the corner, I found to be very expensive for breakfast, but maybe I'm just not used to San Francisco prices. Teh hotel is in a great location, and depending on if you have a rental car or not, you could drive to the pier, drop off your bags and then turn the car in and walk back to the pier.

Enjoy

with two large rolling duffles and a four year old....it really wasn't very far. If you are in moderately good shape and have wheels on your luggage it would be a lot easier to walk to the pier than it would be to find a cab willing to drive you 4 blocks. :)

Archived