Laundry on Zuiderman

I've searched the thread and the ones pulled up were from several years ago and not specific enough to answer the questions below.

• Does the Zuiderman offer unlimited laundry for a 7 day cruise? If so how much is it?
  • If it does how would this work for a family of 5 in interconnecting cabins?
  • Is the cost per cabin or per family? Or if it leaves one cabin and is delivered to the same cabin would that count as one?

We're not out to cheat, but with young families in three sets of interconnecting cabins, laundry costs could mount.

Thanks in advance to all the experts who reply.

• Does the Zuiderman offer unlimited laundry for a 7 day cruise? If so how much is it?

I don't know fro sure about a 7 day cruise, but it was $70 for our 10-day cruise

• If it does how would this work for a family of 5 in interconnecting cabins?

• Is the cost per cabin or per family? Or if it leaves one cabin and is delivered to the same cabin would that count as one?

We paid for one cabin of our two and put everybody's laundry in one bag from the cabin that paid and it was all returned to that cabin. Nobody said anything, even though it was clearly 4 people's clothes. I hope we didn't do something wrong! I certainly didn't intend to... For the 4 of us (2 adults, 9yo, and 4yo) we could easily fit 2 days of summer-weight clothes or one day (or maybe 1.5) of winter weight clothes.

I found this to be so relaxing! We packed way less and I had so much less to wash when we got home!! I'd put the bag out (or give it to the steward if I could find him) first thing in the morning and it was usually returned the afternoon of the next day.

HTH!!!

Archived