Aft corner cabins on Miracle?

sheilb4

I am planning to book another cruise and need info on the aft corner cabins that I have heard have large wrap around balconies, and suites. Are there any that are larger than others in this category? When I checked the deck plans it looked like the aft corner cabins on upper and main deck were smaller than on above decks....

I dont know what you are looking at-- seeing bigger and smaller balconies??? I do know that the aft balconies are kinda stepped back.. So it may appear bigger. Each deck can look down on the deck below.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/93847874/93853128svWgyq

although its a picture of the conquest it gives you an idea on how the balconies are placed.

If you are interested in an aft cabin and one is available I would grab it now and see if I want to change my mind later. These cabins go very quickly.

Guessing it has to be a Cat.11.. Conquest/Destiny class has those as Cat. 9's..

I really wanted one, but we are taking the kid on our upcoming cruise, and the 'wraps' don't accomodate 3! Had to settle for an 'aft'.. 6264!!.. :rolleyes:

I booked #7298...on Verandah Deck! so excited!!

You MUST tell me all about your cruise/cabin in 10 weeks! (which cabin are you/) I have a ways to go yet, tho I have a mini cruise for New Years to look forward to while I am waiting for June! (unfortunately just an inside cat 4D) but for just 3 days, who cares....! I hope to be out having fun! :D

serene56: So I take it that there is going to be an in-depth review written shortly after one returns from their cruise in cabin 6262.. so those of us who will be cruising in April while you are sitting at home will know what to expect?? <snicker> :p

Archived