SOCIAL hostess on Galaxy

ertraumadr

Phil, sounds like they are changing often. Soho on the November 1 sailing was Elisabeth. I don't remember her last name but it was a name that is very common in Sweden, so I thought she perhaps was from my country. When I met her I found out she was from the US.

As to the Elisabeth vs. Corrine vs Roxana. Roxana was the previous SoHo before her vacation. Elisabeth was the fill in while she was away. Roxana was due back Nov 13, but scheduling didn't allow her to make it back, so Corrine filled in. Roxana is now back, but the position is no longer there. They have created a position of Captain's Club Hostess and that is now what she is doing. Basically, what they are doing is directing her services towards past customers.

Roxana is now back, but the position is no longer there. They have created a position of Captain's Club Hostess and that is now what she is doing. Basically, what they are doing is directing her services towards past customers.

Roxana will be wonderful at that job. She was on our transatlantic sailing in September, and we were very impressed with her. She's lovely inside and outside, and a very genuine person.

Garry

Too bad you can't say she's great at this job! I asked her for info and she said I will give you one minute, if I can find it online in a minute I'll do it. She didn't and she picked up her things and keft me sitting there with my mouth hanging open! This is what Elite gets you with her I guess!

Archived