Compass Reward Points and upgrades

Giantfan13

We are booked on the Jewel in August. Final payment isn't due until the end of May. We have already cashed in an upgrade certificate AND a $500 discount which both, have been applied to our cruise. My question is, what if we decide not to go, or have to cancel for some reason before final payment is due??> Do we get refund of the certificate that have been used or are they wasted??? Do we get a credit of some kind?

What if we see this cruise at a lower rate from a TA. We booked the cruise right with NCL>

Can we switch, or can we cancel with NCL and rebook with a TA, so where does that leave our credits???

If you just cancel you dont get any cert back. Its gone.

As for moving to a travel agent i dont know how that would apply with the cert. I know they will usualy move you normaly but thats something somebody with experence would have to tell you.

That is not true, radzer.

We had three certificates on a Pearl cruise for this past week. We canceled the cruise 35 days out, and all three certificates were mailed back to me. The original certificates can be used again, as long as you abide by the terms. Two of our $500 certificates were sent out by NCL after the Compass rewards program closed. The other certificate was sent out by B of A in November 2008, and that certificate had to have booking and travel complete by December 2009.

We have sent the three certificates back to our travel agent for an NCL cruise we're going on!! in October 2009.

Archived