are RCCI provide us an Interpreter?

scottishwee35

Hello

I got email from RCCI that they do provides us interpreters...same as Disney, that would be great...

now we are thinking to book it for my speical birthday.... which I always want go on Freedom of the Seas

Scottishwee35

Hi

We are thinking to go with Royal Caribbean for 2011 with Freedom of the Seas...:rolleyes:

We are deaf family apart from hearing son.

Are RCCI provide us an interpreter?:confused:

Scottishwee35

Having cruised Celebrity with my hearing impared partner, I believe that with 60 days notice they will provide an ASL interpreter. Enjoy your cruise!

Royal Caribbean has a special services department that handles the special requests/accommodation arrangements for disabled, including the hearing impaired. They will provide interpreters for the ship upon request and within the advance notice requirements that they require. So it is important once you book to immediately request this service from Special Services.

In addition, if you book shore excursions through Royal Caribbean, they also provide an interpreterr for the excursion if you request it and you do not have to pay for the shore excursion cost for the interpreter.

If your travel agent contacts Royal Caribbean to request the interpreter, I would suggest making certain there is written confirmation that the service will be provided. It also might be a good idea to confirm three or four weeks in advance of your travel.

Royal Caribbean has a special services department that handles the special requests/accommodation arrangements for disabled, including the hearing impaired. They will provide interpreters for the ship upon request and within the advance notice requirements that they require. So it is important once you book to immediately request this service from Special Services.

In addition, if you book shore excursions through Royal Caribbean, they also provide an interpreterr for the excursion if you request it and you do not have to pay for the shore excursion cost for the interpreter.

If your travel agent contacts Royal Caribbean to request the interpreter, I would suggest making certain there is written confirmation that the service will be provided. It also might be a good idea to confirm three or four weeks in advance of your travel.

Hello

I have contact TA and questions about intrepreter etc...

They contacted me today and told me that it will be provided etc and they put down special services for us... and they did mentioned about 60 days before but we are going to book it by tomorrow... as it is for April 2011... plenty times ahead... it will be our first time with Royal Caribbean and think good for kids, something different... We loved Disney Cruise but one more cruise next year with it as it is good cruise also fantastic interpreters too... We try something different...

When the near time before April, I will contact them to make sure...

thank for advise me...

Scottishwee35

Archived