freedom of the seas

You and your children will love the Freedom Class ships. We sailed on Liberty of the Seas last May and will be sailing Sept 6th on Freedom. My children 12 and 18 had a blast. We can not compare to any other ships or cruise lines being Liberty of the Seas was our first cruise.

Happy sailing.

We too are in your same "Boat" :D We have been on DCL over a half dozen of times and have booked our first RCCL cruise on the FOS for the upcoming March.... I will let you know how well it goes for sure... I am here learning, but we have booked....;)

We are faithful Disney cruisers and are traveling on Freedom in June. If I'm not mistaken, I recognize your name from another board and I think you were on one of the Panama Canal cruises. We were on the eastbound one last August. :) We're a little afraid of branching out as we didn't care for Holland America too much, but we're giving it a try!

We too are in your same "Boat" :D We have been on DCL over a half dozen of times and have booked our first RCCL cruise on the FOS for the upcoming March.... I will let you know how well it goes for sure... I am here learning, but we have booked....;)

Hi

Please let me know about your FOS in March... I would love to hear from you....:)

We are faithful Disney cruisers and are traveling on Freedom in June. If I'm not mistaken, I recognize your name from another board and I think you were on one of the Panama Canal cruises. We were on the eastbound one last August. :) We're a little afraid of branching out as we didn't care for Holland America too much, but we're giving it a try!

Hi

We were on Westbound Panama Cruise as it was awesome....:D Please let me know about your cruise FOS in June... thanks...

Scottishwee35

Archived