Best address to write to RCCL please

Jevey

Anyone out there that has a good address to write RCCL, where one may expect a response please?

Email address would be favorable, doubt that would get a second look though.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

If a serious concern, I think a good old fashion business letter gets more attention. They are logged in and forwarded to the appropriate dept for action or reply. The address is on the back of your catalogue.

Here are the best two to write to:

Jack L. Williams, President & COO

Royal Caribbean Cruises, LTD

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

Richard Fain, CEO

Royal Caribbean Cruises, LTD

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

If you have sailed out of Miami these offices are right across the street from the pier. If you go to an upper deck so you can see over the pier building, it is the mostly black building directly perpendicular from the ship.

As said earlier, a business letter will get the best responce.

Hi Jevey, I wrote to customer service and cc'd Richard Fain and received a quick response in the past. Did you encounter a problem on our wonderful cruise? Isn't it sad to be back home with the cold weather? Of course we had snow today. I wanted to book this trip again for next year but RCI didn't have any Hawaiian itineraries available yet for the time period we're interested in. It was very nice meeting you and Dave and the rest of our nice group.

Dege

I agree..it was a joy meeting you and your family. So pleased your Mum won a prize, bless her. We saw her and your son, in the shops near the port in Honolulu.

We had a lovely time....with a few glitches...mainly the front desk. Think we may revert back to X next year, although we truly think the entertainmnet is much better on RCCL. Wasn't Joey Van a blast?

It's brass monkey weather here too. Rainy and windy as I write. Better than we arrived back home though, it was literally freezing! Took me layers of clothes and hours to nod off...and this is California!

We have the video of Joey Van...if you would like to see it or even copy it...let me know...It's on it's way to Cananda next week....but I can have them send it on to you if you wish. Let me know...Sharing is caring..*S*

Archived