Virgin America nice experience.

Arwenmark

I just flew Virgin America which is quite new, from Boston to LA. It was a very nice experience overall, I like the modern seat design, the TV's available, the fact you can order any meals or snacks from the TV screen and just swipe your card to pay, same thing with ordering movies to watch etc. you can purchase WIFI access on many flights.

I did not like the fact that when the fares dropped they did not offer any credit on future flights etc. which other lines I fly still do. and in Logan at least while the access to security and the gates is incredibly easy, they have their own security station just for them, once you go through security there is no where inside to buy meals etc. there is one small kiosk next to the gate desk that has pastries and water and juice and a few fruits and salads. there is also a bathroom, that is ALL no other stands or outlets.

Overall I enjoyed the flight.

Virgin America, IMO, is hands down the best domestic air carrier in the US. I've never had as positive of an experience with service, entertainment options, comfort, etc., as what we've experienced onboard Virgin America. They have everything that jetBlue does (already a great airline) and then some...definitely worth paying a premium for!

Archived