Highlights of the Aegean - help please

We have been considering booking this cruise on Celebration for Oct 2010 - the more I look on these boards the more I am not sure - I know you cant please everyone. However - I am concerned about the comments about movement on the ship - extra charges for safe deposit boxes etc and also the 90 minute transfer from airport to Marmaris. We have cruised before and I know all cruise ships are different but someone please just give me the push I need to go ahead and book. Thanks

We have been considering booking this cruise on Celebration for Oct 2010 - the more I look on these boards the more I am not sure - I know you cant please everyone. However - I am concerned about the comments about movement on the ship - extra charges for safe deposit boxes etc and also the 90 minute transfer from airport to Marmaris. We have cruised before and I know all cruise ships are different but someone please just give me the push I need to go ahead and book. Thanks

Once you go on a Thomson cruise you will be hooked. I love them, and I am sure you will have a great time.

Book it, go for it, and the only problem you will have is deciding which cocktail to choose :)

Thanks John

Ihave decided to go for the Thomson but sure hasnt my husband now come up with the Egypt & Holy Land itinerary - - think I'll go on my own and send him on his own - or maybe we should do both - what do you think - ha ha

[qu

ote=john_l;19404348]Once you go on a Thomson cruise you will be hooked. I love them, and I am sure you will have a great time.

Book it, go for it, and the only problem you will have is deciding which cocktail to choose :)

Thanks John

Ihave decided to go for the Thomson but sure hasnt my husband now come up with the Egypt & Holy Land itinerary - - think I'll go on my own and send him on his own - or maybe we should do both - what do you think - ha ha

[qu

ote=john_l;19404348]Once you go on a Thomson cruise you will be hooked. I love them, and I am sure you will have a great time.

I'd do both.

Stuff the cost. It'll be cheaper than Royal Caribbean.

Berwyn

We finished Pearls of Aegean cruise yesterday and I have already been checking prices for another one as it was brilliant. We were lucky enough to have AI upgrade and although we went on most of the excursions we still sampled most of the cocktail menu( my personal favourite is the Kir Royale).It was the best experience!

Glad you had such a good time.

Can I ask you which excursions you went on and were they ship organised or did you arrange them yourself.

Thanks

Barbara

We finished Pearls of Aegean cruise yesterday and I have already been checking prices for another one as it was brilliant. We were lucky enough to have AI upgrade and although we went on most of the excursions we still sampled most of the cocktail menu( my personal favourite is the Kir Royale).It was the best experience!

Archived