How many would like a pacific northwest cruise throughout the year?

Pacific Northwest sailings should be planned starting in the late spring, and concluding in the first week of October. The fall, winter and spring should just be Mexican Riviera!

Rick

Let's see 110-115 degrees in Phoenix or Pacific Northwest cruise?

Count me in!

Laura

Let's see 110-115 degrees in Phoenix or Pacific Northwest cruise?

Count me in!

Laura

Laura.........you are beginning to see the method of my madness!! I'm running a constuction project...........and walls go up tomorrow on a new garage. We had air for a part of the home that was being remodeled, until we tore out an outer wall.

Now we suffer the heat till we are closed back in.........and the new ductwork is complete.

I will be so ready to climb aboard the 5/31 Pacific Northwest cruise!!:D;)

Rick

This will never happen. The Mariner was brought to the Westcoast for sailing the MR. They are having trouble even booking cabins on the PNW sailings, dropping prices. I for one do not want to go to the PNW and I'm sure there are people beyond this cruise critic board, that are feeling the same way. It's all about the mighty dollar, and the revenue is far greater for RCCL Mariner to cruise the Mexican Riviera. I was scheduled to sail Sunday, opted out of sailing up north, doesn't seem appealing in the least. We rebooked and are awaiting the MR next May.

Absolutely count me in!! If I could get the time off, I'd be on the Mariner in June.

I really think any problems RCL is having filling the changed itinerary are due to the last minute nature of the change. It's still a little early in the year to be sailing north, but during the summer and fall months, the weather here is wonderful and a SF to Vancouver (or similar) itinerary would be very popular.

Looks like the comments we've talked about regarding making this a possible future scheduled itinerary (and others) are being noticed. :)

Dave

Yes, and not just in Adam's blog. I had a sales promotional e-mail today concerning the Pacific Coast itinerary on Mariner that also mentioned a growing number of people interested in seeing more of them.

To paraphrase a line from Field of Dreams, if you sail it, we will come! :D

I think some late spring and summer/early fall sailings would the way to go. Much nicer weather. Also, if it's going be called a Pacific Northwest cruise, it should sail RT from SF and call at 3 ports. Now for those who are in LA, it's your turn to travel north for a cruise embarkation ;)

This itinerary gets my vote :). And I've always loved the drive north, nothing better than the 101 as it leaves the coast and heads toward the vineyards. I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

We took advantage of Carnival's ridiculously low prices on their PW cruise at the end of the month - $349 for a balcony for a 7 night cruise with stops in Astoria, Victoria & Vancouver. I'd much rather be on Mariner, though.

Late Summer or early Fall would be ideal - glorious weather.

Katink

Archived