Parasail

STAM

Here are 3 companies which offer parasailing. I found them in the Bermuda yellow pages:

KS Watersports Ltd.

8 Kings Square, St. George's GE 05

Phone: 441-297-4155

http://www.kswatersports.com/

Skyrider Bermuda Co. Ltd.

Bldg. 41, Freeport Dr., Royal Naval, Dockyard, Sandy's MA 01

Phone: 441-234-3019

Fax: 441-234-3241

E-Mail:skyriderbda@northrock.bm

Skyrider Parasailing

Suite 179, 12 Church St., Hamilton HM 11

Phone: 441-747-7245

Fax: 441-234-3241

Email: info@skyriderbermuda.com

http://www.skyriderbermuda.com/

Here is the link for the Bermuda yellow pages:

http://www.bermudayp.com/map

I've never parasailed but want to before I get too much older; do not like heights :eek:. If you do go, pls post your experience. I will be cruising to Bermuda in October.

Enjoy your cruise!

SBtS

My DH and I actually parasailled with Skyrider when we were there two years ago. They were wonderful folks, and gave us a great time! Even though they are based in Hamilton, we actually met them at the Dockyard for our little excursion. Enjoy! :D

Melinda

We went a few years back now. Used the outfit at the Dockyard. They used a chair that two could ride in at the same time. The family had a ball, even my wife who was very weary of the whole thing. She doesn't like being in (or over) the water. The crew was very good, taking care of her concerns, and she stayed dry. Enjoy your cruise. - Phil

We went a few years back now. Used the outfit at the Dockyard. They used a chair that two could ride in at the same time. The family had a ball, even my wife who was very weary of the whole thing. She doesn't like being in (or over) the water. The crew was very good, taking care of her concerns, and she stayed dry. Enjoy your cruise. - Phil

We are thinking of using that same place. Did you order your tickets ahead of time, or were you able to book it once you got to Bermuda? Thanks!

travelerblue, we discovered it the day we were there. Asked a few questions and got in the boat. That said, there was only one ship at the dockyard that day and that was in the "olden" days when only the smaller ships were allowed into Bermuda ports. With the bigger ships now docking at King's Wharf, and many more passengers, you might want to think about pre-booking. If you decide to do it, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. - Phil

travelerblue, we discovered it the day we were there. Asked a few questions and got in the boat. That said, there was only one ship at the dockyard that day and that was in the "olden" days when only the smaller ships were allowed into Bermuda ports. With the bigger ships now docking at King's Wharf, and many more passengers, you might want to think about pre-booking. If you decide to do it, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. - Phil

PERFER33 - One more question: Is this place within walking distance of the ship or will we need to take a bus or taxi? Thanks again!

Archived